Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.4.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Blountie
    Blountie Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

let us put more than 60 cars in our deck and more than 4 of one kind while editing. It's so much easier to edit decks when you paste deck lists in and can switch out rarities without having to delete the rarity you don't have before you can put in the one you do have. requires extra steps that just are not necessary. it's like training wheels or something capping it to 60 in editor.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Blountie You can add more than 60 while editing (at least on pc you can, haven't try on mobile).

• 5ku74h
    5ku74h Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I am an administrator on the machines. And it is not possible in the installation file to even select an administrator for the installation, because there is a choice grayed out.

I try fresh install now.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Has this forum been abandoned by the developers?

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options
  • 5ku74h
    5ku74h Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Same issue.

I clean everything on Windows registery allso. 😡

• madareja
    madareja Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options

Lose my world 22 coin after the update...

sad

• BunnySauce
    BunnySauce Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

If you had the Worlds 2022 promo deck cosmetic items, it seems this latest patch poofed away your coin. If you redeemed the code before the patch, check your inventory and see if the coin is gone.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup If you guys really can't figure out a solution to the Miraidon ex deck issue, just make codes that give the deck and send those to people who contacted support. It's ridiculous that a week wasn't enough time for what should have been a simple issue.

This is also another reason why the pass should reset after completing it.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Totally agree on how long it is taking to fix the 2 missing tier 0 Miraidon ex!

People are wating if should craft or wait for you to fix it! This is keeping me and others from playing this deck (one of the top decks btw).

Just give the people afected the cards, the codes, the credits or the crystals! Whatever works.

You shuted down PTCG Online to focus all the resources on Live... show us then, because I can't see any difference, it actually seemes worst tbh.