Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I CAN'T PLAY ULTRA AND QUICK BALLS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS

Whenever I play one of these two the pokemon don't appear however it says I have available pokemons to choose from, in conclusion I can't choose a pokemon from these 2 balls and ends up wasting them and having no way of recovering the game because if I get another ball , use it, the same bug appens, the main point IT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE JANUARY from the very beggining of january and its almost april. Since this bug keeps happening I haven't won a single game losing every single day 2 times a day cause I have hope each day that the bug just doesn't happen.

Pls inform me if you have encountered the same bug, because my opponents can use these balls and I can't find much about this bug.

Thx for ur time.

May the defs fix this mess of a game.

Comments

• Pikapiiiiii
    Pikapiiiiii Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper

@DfaPikantunes The bug has been present for a long time, unfortunately still nothing was done!

Play on emulator or directly on mobile/tablet, the bug is only present on PC

• GlossyKD
    GlossyKD Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

The same error has been occurring in my game since February.

Any card that involves selecting a card from the deck shows no cards available, despite being in the first phase of the game. In addition, if it uses a card that relies on selecting cards from the deck, it hangs over the deck and the game freezes. The time of my turn passes and nothing changes, the counter comes back to me again and counts down to zero. The only option to exit the game is to concede and close the exe.

The error appears only in the desktop version (I use Windows), on the phone (Android) I do not experience these problems.

It wasn't fixed in the 1.4.0.17

• DfaPikantunes
    DfaPikantunes Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

thx.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

This bug is caused by desyncs. Check your connection, and make sure that your system clock is accurate to the second. If you normally enter the time on Windows manually, that's what's causing the problem. Sync with a time server instead.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

I always had that bug, but only in the none pre build decks.

I dont think it has anything to do with clock, they never mention it as far as I know...

From what I tested it was specific cards of specific sets that broke the quick/ultra ball and some more, making new decks unplayable.