Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.2 Update Discussion Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• DrKatataFish
    DrKatataFish Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Since the update on android random cards have their highlight active regardless who's turn it is or whos card it is.

• PSYB3RG
    PSYB3RG Member Posts: 2
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I just transfered my account to the new Beta. I totally regret doing this. The new BETA is NOTHING like the old TCG app. I want to transfer BACK to TCG app.

You FAILED to:

* Transfer my deckes.

* Transfer my cards.

* Some of my deck boxes didn't transfer.

PLEASE put my account back to the OLD TCG. I play on a daily basis and now I can't play.

I spend close to over 1000.00 on pokemon cards monthly. I WILL STOP paying and playing unless you re-instate my TCG account.

Thanks, for letting me collect, play Pokemon.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    edited February 2023 #24
    Options

@PSYB3RG If you read the FAQ, you would have seen that decklists and some cosmetics don't transfer.

And they aren't able to move you back. They didn't create a method to do so.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

@PSYB3RG dude you're not special and you will never get your tcgo account back just like everyone else...oh wait...unless you're a huge youtuber who cries a lot, then it's possible...and if you had the FAQ you would've known that decklists were never going to transfer.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@lvlrAdam I'm pretty sure Mahone was given that unlocked account ages ago and just preferred using his regular account. I remember him mentioning that account before PTCGL was even announced.

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@BlackFrieza I am having the same problem where the blue glowing arrows stay when it's my opponent's turn. They are also appearing on energy in my discard pile that I can't use. This bug seems to happen mostly with energy for me, and it can be confusing as to whether or not I attached an energy if I have a particularly elaborate turn.

• Rakachu271
    Rakachu271 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

My turn passes back to my opponent before I can touch my cards. Does this happen to other players and is there anything I can do to prevent or fix this issue, it's sickening at the end of a long close game, to have game in hand only to immediately pass back to opponent and lose after all the time and effort that goes into building the deck and just everything involved. I'm trying to keep going, I've invested years in this game and I'm not liking "Live" at all so far but I'm trying, since there's no alternative. I'm mostly used to it all now but this passing the turn garbage is almost too much for me

• KaiAries
    KaiAries Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I want to find a friend who speaks English to play ptcg on some apps in China.

• skaerkrow
    skaerkrow Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup is there any chance you can include which time zone you're talking about when posting about update times? The update thread in the announcements forum and the in-game popup do not specify a time zone and it'd be handy to know :)

• shamot71
    shamot71 Member Posts: 18
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

I totally agree with you!!!

Here in France, i Were thinking it Was over since 4pm 🤣