Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

there’s a new nonsense in town and it’s weezing & lost zone

yonv0307
yonv0307 Member Posts: 1

I woke up, logged in and everybody even beginners are playing galarian weezing / eternatus / lost zone . like how you all gather them so fast . Is there any pay to win way to get cards that I dont know of?

Comments

• sijmistro
    sijmistro Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

It's tier 0 of the premium battle pass. Did you not use the last battle pass?

• Diestoslimes
    Diestoslimes Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Then I have a question can you buy the crystals to buy the battle pass??? Cause there’s no way I’m earning that many crystals anytime soon.

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

The premium battle pass gives alot of Eternatus deck cards. Maybe that is why. Id imagine it would not stop Lugia players.

• skaerkrow
    skaerkrow Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Hey Diesto! The daily quests give a reasonable-ish number of crystals so you can get enough for premium pass in around a week even if you only play for those quests per day.

I do think the rewards for Dailies should be increased though, given that they're literally the only progression in the game right now, which is a shame 'cos the contents of this battle pass are /far/ better than the previous one, it' s just awkward as heck to get premium pass if you've committed any crystals into buying booster packs etc

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Diestoslimes You only need the 600 one. The 1800 one doesn't get you anything extra. If you don't have enough already, what have you been spending crystals on?

• DoomedAngel7049
    DoomedAngel7049 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

To my knowledge you cant buy the crystals, you gain them from battle pass, leveing up your account, and daily missions, however there is a pay to win method but its quite costly. What you do is you go to your local trading card store and buy about 400 boosters for sword and shield for example, inside each booster is a code for a digital booster, the game only keeps 4 copys of each card art. Every extra copy is auto converted into crafting mats and after about 200 to 250 boosters of s and s your getting pure crafting mats per booster opened

• Raquizz99
    Raquizz99 Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

I actually enjoy that you can't pay your way to a win so easily. Shows whose really grinding. Also love that you can use the crystals for battle pass. That is why I love the Pokemon TCG to begin with.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes