Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Missing cards

Options

I’m missing hundreds of cards since the transfer from tcgo to tgl Im missing all my Sun & moon expansion sets x&y sets and then from the sword and shield era battle styles, shining fates, vivid voltage, celebrations and fusion strike I wish I could remember them all but it seems like im missing quite a lot. Thanks for reading

Comments

• PaleShadow
    PaleShadow Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same here. It looks like none of of my cards transferred at all. Kinda sad about it, as most of my cards came from BW and onwards. Lots from physical 20th anniversary boxes too. :(

• Rexydexy
    Rexydexy Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

I answered this on a previous post as well, but I found my cards packed away under other cards of the same name. Example below.

If you go to a card, let us say a boss's orders and right click it. You will se a button called 'Available' and if you press that you will be able to see different version of the same card for example a full art boss's orders for me in this case.

There might be some alternate versions hidden that way, but other than that I don't know where they would be.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Rexydexy That's how they all are. It's intentional and not a bug.

• DragonVen0m
    DragonVen0m Member Posts: 10
    First Comment
    Options

No, I'm still missing cards too. Such as my welders. These were said to transfer. I filtered sun & moon to add in cards too, and it says view 0 cards.

• Rexydexy
    First Comment
    Options

@TechHog I did not say it was a bug.

• Rexydexy
    First Comment
    Options

@DragonVen0m Fair, I also seem to be missing most if not all cards from sun & moon era.

• TechHog
    Options

@DragonVen0m @Rex198968 You also need to make sure that the format option is set to All.

• LadyHedgehog
    LadyHedgehog Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I'm missing quite a lot of my rainbow rares and secret rares, even full arts. It's transfered everything else though.

• TechHog
    Options

@LadyHedgehog Read the second reply to the thread

• DragonVen0m
    DragonVen0m Member Posts: 10
    First Comment
    Options

It was set to all. Somehow this morning when I got on they were all there.