Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Compensation?

Options

When do players get compensation for continuing to support the migration and playing the app even through poor performance and bug issues?

Answers

• Brother_Grymm
    Brother_Grymm Member Posts: 6
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Hear hear

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Never.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

We only get promises here now...radio silence all month. The devs and company in general doesn't care about us. I have some real choice words for them but cannot say them here.

• lvlrAdam
    Options

@Fox13096 They put it right on the screen when you started the game saying they will compensate us so yes we are entitled to it. I mean, its gonna be a couple hundred coins or some crap so its not like it really matters to me but its the principle of the matter.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@lvlrAdam Last time they gave compensation it was 1000 crystals. I think they know that coins are worthless.

• sijmistro
    sijmistro Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

@Fox13096 And they aren't entitled to people's time/money. I guess people could just leave without saying why they're leaving but these forums are here for a reason, and if people can't air their grievances in a respectful way then how will they know what makes people upset or quit? Posting about it isn't not being calm. It's just letting them know that they promised recompense for game breaking issues and we're expecting that at some point.

• lvlrAdam
    Options

@sijmistro I'm thinking we shouldn't hold our breath for any compensation now.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup any comment on when we can expect the promised compensation?

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

It's quite possible that the compensation is the two extra decks of the battle pass and the maximum rarity cards found in them.