Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Pokémon TCG Live Matchmaking Issues - UPDATED 10/27/22

2»

Comments

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 237
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

@TPCi_CursedSoup Any release predictions for new regions? To see if updating the matchmaking and releasing new regions cause some kind of problem or not?

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 247
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    admin

@TPCi_CursedSoup Any release predictions for new regions? To see if updating the matchmaking and releasing new regions cause some kind of problem or not?

@GabiruBR - In the most recent letter that was put out, we called out looking to expand the beta Globally by the end of November. So far nothing has changed on our end, so soon! 😄

• OU7C4ST
    OU7C4ST Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    ✭✭

@TPCi_CursedSoup

Is the plan to still leave PTCGO active throughout the end of the year/early next year while the beta becomes globally available, or will PTCGO shut down as a whole as well rather quickly come November's global beta release of PTCGL?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,522
    ✭✭✭

@OU7C4ST I'm sure you know this, but it's already confirmed that PTCGO is still running through the end of the month, so I imagine that global beta availability isn't considered the same as a global launch.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    ✭✭

Well it looks like this isnt fixed STILL. A problem since the start of the game. I have no faith in the development of this title anymore. Such a shame and I sorely wish I could go back to ptcgo as I could at least match up and play. Restarting doesn't fix it anymore. Doesnt work on ranked or casual.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭

I don't think there was ever actually a proper fix - they would just restart the matchmaking service every time the failures began to occur - so I assume that the root cause is still there, unless they fixed it without telling us.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,522
    ✭✭✭

@Betrayze @jon11w Nah, it was fixed a while ago. There are just random times when certain users temporarily can't match.