Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is matchmaking broken?

Cannot find a game in ranked or casual modes. Remain stuck on 'Searching for a match' screen.

I have restarted the client 3 times, this has not fixed the issue.

Located in the UK.

Comments

• BalbasuarJack
    BalbasuarJack Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same here, i'm located in the US

• lostacard
    lostacard Member Posts: 17
    10 Comments Photogenic 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Seems to be fixed now

• ryan4893
    ryan4893 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

running into this issue right now..its not fixed

• MicenCheese
    MicenCheese Member Posts: 6
    First Comment 5 Agrees

i'm having the same issue in the us. i think it might be because of the global beta release

• bholden4
    bholden4 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Also having the same issue. In the US

• ryan4893
    ryan4893 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

been trying to find a match for like 20 minutes lol..hopefully this gets fixed soon

• Reaper21c
    Reaper21c Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I kinda wondered at first too, but then I realized if a match didnt start after a couple min leave and just hit battle again and I havent had it make me wait past a min or two on the second time, but I am pretty chill and just getting back into the game, so maybe the time frame I am waiting is longer, the game isnt in windowed mode for me so I am not watching a clock. In comparison to S/V in game raid waits and timers it doesnt feel anywhere nearly that bad, so maybe I hit a new "Seriously, how long has it been? man Im gonna have to make another sandwich before I get in stupid 30min time frame and it takes half that to get into a raid and then hopefully someone isnt just joining and the timer goes all the way to 0 and they dont make a single move, but it keep happening more and more because you cant report or even just be like dude thats pretty EXPLICIT CONTENT but not cool! Block you from my will raid with list! Its definitely not that bad