Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Transfering unopened products and bundles from TCG-Online to TCG-Live

Hi,

according to Pokémon TCG Live Migration FAQ (from the Pokémon TCG Online), transfering unopened products and bundles from Online to Live will be not possible, we will receive some amount of crystals depending on how much unopened product will we transfer. There is some guideline with number of product which equals to some number of crystals. Max possible amount of obtained crystals is 12,400, which according to guideline is for 125+ unopened products.

I have 3 questions about this topic, please do somebody have experience with this :

• what types of packs exactly counts toward this 125+ unopened products ? booster pack, evolution packs from prerelease, battle decks, theme decks, play! pokemon rewards. Are all these valid to exchange for crystals ? I know that reward chests are out of this.
  • is unopened 6-card booster pack taken as an unopened product ? is it equal to 10-card booster pack ? so for example, if I have 125 unopened 6-card booster packs, will I receive max amount of 12,400 crystals ?
  • will be locked booster packs (obtained for coins in TCG-Online Shop) also transfered ? Or should we open it before migration ?

Thank you for answers.

Best Answer

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    #2 Answer ✓

All of the categories you mentioned count, including locked packs, and they all count the same.

Answers

• EmperorSteven
    EmperorSteven Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

so i had a ton of un opened packs online and it migrated and now i dont get any any of those packs?? how can we see our collection like we could be fore in tcg online

• peterimrich77
    peterimrich77 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited January 2023 #4

According to Migration FAQ and posts on forum which I saw, 125 packs (or other unopened products) are transferred as 12,400 crystals and rest of them (above that 125) will be lost. You can open them before migration, but there will not transferred and it seems you will not get any compensation for them.

You can buy packs in TCG Live shop and open it, to complete collection in Live. All opened cards, which exceed playset (for most cards its 4), are changed to credit, which can be used for crafting cards. So if you open card from which you already have 4 pieces, you will get some credit for it.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@EmperorSteven There's no such thing as unopened packs on Live. Packs are opened the instant you get them.