Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please Help! HELLLLPPPPPP!!!!

Started of a new PTCG LIVE and played 50 games of which I had 35 victories and 15 losses.

Suddenly after posting a poll in this page I came back to see my account, few hours later....

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! The amount of time spent and the grind for this to happen! IS NUTSSSSS!

Hope you guys can do something!😭

HELP!!!

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

Did you play against a deck that desynced while playing Mew V or using an energy acceleration card? If you did, you need to close your client and reopen it. Otherwise you may continue to be desynced and auto lose matches you attempt to connect to until you restart the game.

• RoshanRajKumar
    RoshanRajKumar Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

No I didn't, I waited on my computer, while it loaded a game.. loading took some time.. I patiently waited and to my surprise I ran through 45 game with a loosing streak.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

The game may have problem with some (or most) hardware or connecting to the server in specific regions, otherwise i don't understand why this keeps happening consistently to some people, while others never experience it.

Suggestion, if losing points or your win/lose rate concerns you, you should either avoid playing or play in casual until a fix is found, or if you really want to play in ranked, leave the queue and restart the game if the client doesn't find a game after 30 seconds, especially if you see the "cancel" button disappear and reappear.

• RoshanRajKumar
    RoshanRajKumar Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

<"The game may have problem with some (or most) hardware or connecting to the server in specific regions, otherwise i don't understand why this keeps happening consistently to some people, while others never experience it.">

Oh, Interesting, so its a known issue then.. good to know I'm not alone in this.. has the developers addressed any of these issues lately to your knowing?

Thank you for your sound suggestions..

Looks like ill continue playing in ranked and would just have to take the losses and work on getting up to ranks haha..

But man the in design is so so so poor! Quality is sub par compared to other trading card games out there 😭