Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

lost points in ranked mode after win

Here's a bug that's new to me! I won a game in ranked mode (my opponent conceded with two prizes remaining when I took a Luminion off of a Quick Ball). I got the confetti screen and saw my avatar pose, but then on the rewards screen I received zero coins, XP, and ladder points, and -10 rank points. My profile confirms that I also lost my win streak.

Comments

• dcowing333
    dcowing333 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

i have had issues with people intentionally closing the app when they are about to lose and the same thing happens but i don’t get the victory stuff. but i’m pretty sure it’s the same issue

• Jzero19
    Jzero19 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

As I searched for a match, the cancel button continuously would disappear and reappear. When I finally decided to hit the cancel button after 5 or so occurrences, the game froze. I then proceeded to restart the app, and I found that I dropped by 120 points!?!?! Has anyone else experienced this?

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

@Jzero19 The game probably failed to connect you with your opponent every time the cancel button disappeared.

While you were waiting in queue, the opponent you were supposed to get was probably waiting for you to connect, and once the timer for you to connect into that game expired, the game assigned you with a game lose.

If you are in a rank where you lose 20 points per game, that means that same issue happened 6 times.