Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Lucky ice pop is broken.

I just had an opponent flip heads 11 times in a row with lucky ice pop. Healed 240 damage. Seems the laws of probability don’t apply in Pokémon.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It's not broken. That's just insane luck. It happens.

• GringostarX
    GringostarX Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment

I hope that person you battled played the lottery, what are thoes odd's wow

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

I’ve completely healed an almost dead Blissey with one Ice Pop before…just once, but it’s happened

• Reidvandux
    Reidvandux Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I've seen it a couple of times as well with fully healing a Blissey. It certainly feels that there is a bias towards heads.

• pears_91
    pears_91 Member Posts: 39
    5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

I don't know which side is heads or tails on the pokemon live coin?

Is there a difference,? I can never see both sides at the same time to compare.

A dumb question I know but also true.. Obviously its not really a problem as game says that was heads or tails etc but visually just looking at the coin I don't know.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

I recommend using a different coin then. You can set the coin per deck, and other coins will generally have a Pokemon on one side and either the TCG Live logo on the back (Live exclusive), or the Pokemon logo in all black on the back (based on real products). For the default coin the side with the muted red and blue is tails and the side with the vibrant red and blue colors is heads.