Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Sword & Shield—Silver Tempest: Forest Seal Stone (#156) Card Issue *UPDATED 11/11/22*

TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Attention Trainers!

The Development Team is aware of an issue with the Forest Seal Stone (SIT #156) card not working as intended.

We appreciate your patience while the team investigates this issue. We will update this thread as soon as new information is available.

Thank you!

Comments

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Hi there,

Here is a quick update on the status of this card.

Forest Seal Stone (SIT #156) will be temporarily banned.

This will take place immediately and require no maintenance downtime to the game. Please restart your client to see the updated in-game messaging that reflects this.

The Development Team will continue to work on a permanent fix for this, and any new updates will continue to be posted here.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment

Glad your fixing but every single release of updates since day 1 of live has had issues from Fusion strike with elesa sparkle to last expansion with enamarous.. It's like you don't actually test these releases when you release them.. I know this is a BETA but your not giving people confidence in the future of ptcg live.

• TandemTCG
    TandemTCG Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I know you stated that any new updates will be posted, but can we expect a time frame for the fix?

• dongcunrui
    dongcunrui Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary

Any update on the fixing?

We few weeks into Silver Tempest now, and player still can't run one of the most important cards in the format.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@dongcunrui Don't expect a fix before the Crown Zenith release. They usually don't patch between sets.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

I sure hope they do patches more often. The product is useless if any single card works incorrectly for the entire set and will never be taken seriously.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

Especially when a card such as Forest Seal Stone gets played in high placing decks at tournaments.

• Sloppeh
    Sloppeh Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Just started playing the Beta and i've waited patiently, but it is now 11/30/2022 and the card is still banned... Absolute total disappointment.