Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Lucky energy occasionally triggers multiple draws

I have had it a few time now that a single lucky energy attached on my blissey V triggered multiple draws.

This does not happen often, but it does happen occasionally.

When it happens the amount of extra draws varies from 1 extra to 3 extra draws. It does seem that after it happens the first time in a game, the chance of it happening again the next turn is high. With varying amounts of extra draws.

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

I believe this is related to 802/rugged-helmet-blissey-v which is about Rugged Helmet triggering for every energy that gets attached to Blissey V.

Does it seem like it triggers each time an Energy is attached?

• Kapoetski3
    Kapoetski3 Member Posts: 24
    Name Dropper 10 Comments 5 Agrees

I do not think it is related to the amount of energy on my pokemon. I kept an eye out for it, and had it again yesterday where it triggered 4 draws while i only had one lucky energy and one capture energy attached

• TooFewCharacter
    TooFewCharacter Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I had a similar issue in my most recent match today. I used the Lugia VStar deck and my opponent used the Blissey V deck. I had a Lugia VStar active with three lucky energy attached. When my opponent's Blissey V attacked, I drew 12 cards instead of 3. The inactivity timer appeared while waiting for the last couple of card draw animations played.

• sticxstat
    sticxstat Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Happened to me yesterday as well. I had a very close match, both of us were nearly out of cards. I had 8 cards remaining in my deck, and had 3 Lucky Energy attached to Blissey. Getting attacked caused all 8 cards to draw instead of just 3 and resulted in a lost match because I couldn’t draw anymore :/

• aja-online
    aja-online Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same here last week. Don't know if it is fixed already. Lost multiple games drawing to many cards. Stopped using lucky energy.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@aja-online It's not fixed. There hasn't even been a patch.

@TPCi_CursedSoup Can this please be looked at? It's been going on for months and I'm sure the result of some programming shortcut...