Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Windows PC Version is unplayable

superheri
superheri Member Posts: 7
First Comment

The second we use a card that is older than SwSh but is still standard, the game just bugs in multiple ways.

• Cards freeze on air before reaching the hand and game does not continue
  • A card like VIP Pass and Quick ball searching the deck shows every card in black and not selectable

With those bugs we can't even play and we are forced to concede. This absolutely need to be fixed, I hate playing on cellphone since the screen is small and my phone is not that fast.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

That second part sounds like a streaming bug. You have a bad connection/VPN.

• superheri
    superheri Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Finally found that it's not older cards, It's the promo Juniper and Marnie that makes the black cards... But it's still so annoying. And it's only on PC...

• SatoshiTheGeek
    SatoshiTheGeek Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

You're wrong TechHog, it's not a streaming problem at all.

I have a good internet ( fiber ) and I have the same problem.

Btw it's not only Juniper and Marnie. Much more cards have this bug ( PC only too ). For example Sonia, a Hoopa card and much more.

Superheri is right, the game is litteraly unplayable on PC.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It's "unplayable" on the platform I'm playing on. Right... Also, if you're using a VPN then you can still have streaming issues regardless of your connection.

• lily_chan_nel
    lily_chan_nel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

C'est une catastrophe cette version PC.

J'ai le même problème je n'arrive pas à jouer.

Mes cartes sont grisées, je ne vois pas l'avatar en face de moi. Les cartes gèlent dans l'air avant d'atteindre la main et le jeu ne continue pas

Rien ne marche correctement. Ce n'est pas normal d'avoir une application a ce niveau là.

Je ne peux plus du tout jouer et streamer.

• Molomonsteri
    Molomonsteri Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Installed the game few days ago. Unable to play even single game without game getting stuck. Usually it happens right after drawing first hand from the deck.