Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Battle Pass broken again

CasGrey
CasGrey Member Posts: 4
First Comment

I had an issue right from launch where the I couldn't navigate to the battle pass if I had played any games, I had to close and reopen the client to be able to check the battle pass. It also showed the reset time for the daily missions to be 0h 1m all day.

When I updated to the new version last week, these issues stopped happening for the first time since the beta started, but after the maintenance yesterday, it is now happening again. A clean install hasn't helped.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Which version? BTW if you're using a VPN from Italy, France or Germany you can stop now.

• CasGrey
    CasGrey Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Sorry I only just saw this. Sadly I don't have the installer for the version that worked, I think I deleted it. The installed for the version that stopped working again is 18.6.1 build 2c9a7 (can't see the rest of the build number)

The version that worked was exactly 1 update behind that one, if that helps!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

No, I mean which platform. The build is irrelevant so you can only play the current version and will be prompted to update with an older one.