Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.2.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• tja3030
    tja3030 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Is there any update on when the maintenance will be completed?

kind regards

• Dungeonmind
    Dungeonmind Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yes, the maintenance error message says it will be done at 16:00 but its way passed that now and no update online or anywhere to let us know its taking longer than usual??

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Wow.... I have a lot to say.... Though, I'll start with saying that reducing the number of tiers when people are complaining that it's too short is an odd decision. @TPCi_CursedSoup Is this a one-time thing just because the time between sets is shorter?

• kreykjalin
    kreykjalin Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Damage pump is not working as intended. When using it you have to move the 2 damage counters to the same pokemon when you should be able to move them to different pokemon.

• kreykjalin
    kreykjalin Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

It looks like the effect of Dunsparce is applied to all pokemon on the field, not just your own pokemon.

• TechHog

@kreykjalin It's supposed to apply to all Pokemon. The text directly says it.

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

@kreykjalin: Damage pump is not working as intended. When using it you have to move the 2 damage counters to the same pokemon when you should be able to move them to different pokemon.

For more visibility here, the thread was updated just now to call out the incoming hotfix for this card and Lost City. You can see the message and estimated downtime here.

@TechHog: Wow.... I have a lot to say.... Though, I'll start with saying that reducing the number of tiers when people are complaining that it's too short is an odd decision. @TPCi_CursedSoup Is this a one-time thing just because the time between sets is shorter?

The time between sets was a significant factor in this. We'll have more details on the Battle Pass changes in our following letter to provide a bit more context. Thank you again for all your patience!

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

might want to look into fantina aswell. kyurem vmax can never do any damage after a fantina no matter how much energy it always does zero damage

• DarkTrainerBear
    DarkTrainerBear Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Over half of my old PTCGO account card collection is now completely useless. The new Live beta destroryed my enjoyment of the game. There needs to be options or formats to play that allow me to use older cards that I either worked very hard to obtain in game or spent a lot of money or resources to get. I cant even play my friends with any card I want. They even limited friend matches to the standard format. Transfering my PTCGO account to Live was a giant mistake and I regret it fully if they cant even take the time to talk to players and the community and work on addressing this very crucial and important issue. Ive even seen YouTube content creators abandon the client altogether as it has destroyed their viewers interest level in the game. PLEASE WORK ON FIXING THIS PROBLEM BEFORE YOU LOSE SO MUCH OF YOUR FAN BASE THAT YOU CANT RECOVER.

• TechHog

@DarkTrainerBear Cards from before SM don't function in the game yet but will be added in the future. You should have read the FAQ before migrating.