Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

v1.1.1 Issue Discovered: Illegal Cards in Standard Play

2»

Comments

• fafnitchaos
    fafnitchaos Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

I think they have more issues to deal with, then just punishing people playing the beta. It's not full game yet and with it being an unfinished version you opted in to being beta testers. If it happened in the finished game then yes you can do bans and what not. Just take it with a grain of salt, as they are also learning while we play.

• keithtalent
    keithtalent Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

It's nice that you stopped one way to cheat, and I appreciate it, but you seem to have created more problems. Last night I played against someone playing with the RS Galarian Mr Rime V who was continually able to attack for one water energy when the attack cost is 2 water one colourless. I also hit a game where Path to the Peak did not prevent my opponent from using their Vstar power. I'm really disappointed that I trusted you guys enough to migrate my account. My bad I guess.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@keithtalent The Galarian Mr. Rime V bug was already known since the ASR patch and probably requires a client update to fix. Also, which VSTAR power are you talking about? Remember that Path only stops abilities and some VSTAR powers are attacks.