Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug with Temple of Sinnoh stadium card

Previously, it happened to me that I used a stadium (I can't assure it was the same one), and afterwards, I couldn't perform any action (neither attack, nor attachenergy, etc.). My entire field appeared gray, and I didn't take any evidence or anything regarding it.

Now it happened again. I used the Sinnoh Temple as soon as the clock started ticking, and after that, I couldn't do anything. I remembered what happened last time, so I took some evidence. It can be noticed that the Sinnoh Temple is in play, and I don't have any action to perform. I can't even click on my Pokémon to use their ability or make use of any of my Supports. Along with this, the last 15 seconds on the clock disappear, and without warning, it switches to the opponent's turn. In the following image, it can be seen that the stadium is in play, but after using Iono (e-Nigma), it goes back to the deck from the field (?).

I continued playing to gather more evidence and ensure it wasn't my fault. Several turns later, I obtained another stadium, played it, and the same thing happened. I couldn't perform any action. During the opponent's turn, they used the Artazon stadium, causing my stadium to return to my hand. They completed their turn, and it switched back to mine. I used the stadium again, overlaying it. I moved the mouse pointer over the stadium, and it displayed Artazon's description and effect. I activated its effect but didn't select any Pokémon. The red arrow can be observed indicating that I used the effect of the Sinnoh Temple (?). I used Iono to capture the moment when the stadium returned to the deck, but I couldn't capture that frame. In the image, it can be seen that the Artazon stadium remains on the field.

It is clear in this case that the stadium was never played, nullifying my possible actions, and then the timer starts running without displaying it until it reaches 0, passing my turn without being able to take any actions. Certainly, what I lost was more of my patience, as I don't understand how these things can happen. Could it be that the opponent has a special energy attached, causing the game to glitch? Could it be that my internet connection was so precise and exact that it cut off at the exact moment I played the stadium, only to return once my turn ended and continue smoothly until the next time I played the stadium, repeating the cycle? Will I receive any compensation for the points I lost, or at least an explanation of what is happening? (obviously not)

And to conclude, I play the game in Spanish and turn to an English forum to receive answers. I hope they fix this and finally open the true Expanded format. (Dreaming doesn't cost anything) and I thank ChatGPT for the translation, hoping it doesn't have many errors.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 371 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 5 Answers 25 Likes

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

This should be fixed in the patch today