Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Will Original Decks shown in the Original Pokemon TGC Online be available to Live?

When, I mean "Original Decks" I mean The Decks that you could buy at the shop or was given to you whenever you started in the old version of TGC. I was really excited to connect my account from TGC Online to Live because I might've gotten a chance to maybe use the decks that I've used. Turns out, it wasn't there. I am assuming that cards from the Old TGC Online Game hasn't been imported to Live yet. I was hoping for old experienced players who come from TGC Online to TGC Live with their decks they originally had because it was bring more variety then most players having their standard "Regileki deck" or "Arcanine ex" Deck. 😔

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

The decks do not automatically migrate to TCG Live, but the cards do migrate except cards from series before Black & White. To have those decks now you had to export them from TCG Online then import to TCG Live, since you haven't done that either import them from some place else or rebuild them one by one in the deck builder.