Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Gardevoir-ex's Psychic Embrace ability sometimes doesn't work.

In my last couple games, there have been times where I was trying to use Gardevoir-ex's ability to attach a basic Psychic Energy from the discard pile to my Cresselia (074 Lost Origin) but it wasn't selectable. Specifically, it was the holo (not reverse holo) version of the card. Oddly enough, the last time it happened, on the next turn I tried again when I happened to have a new active Pokemon, and that Cresselia was selectable. (I know I can't use Psychic Embrace to attach an energy when the two damage counters would knock out the Pokemon. That wasn't the problem. Cresselia was at full health.)

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Known issue for months. They're not fixing it. This is just a quirk of Live. Live is a standalone game with its own format based on the bugs.

• Vulpixknows
    Vulpixknows Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Still no proper landscape view on tablets either. It would be nice if they could at least start by fixing this. Whoever asked for a mobile version of the game anyway. Its totally ridiculous that the app only give you the phone view on a tablet. Absolutely stupid along with the all the other endless lists of problems with this stupid app

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello,I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• shinygeodude
    shinygeodude Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper 10 Comments First Anniversary
    edited June 2023 #6

Ticket opened. Funny how after all the games I've played with that deck, yesterday was the first time I've seen that happen.

Though I'm not sure what the point of opening a ticket for a known issue is, when all they're going to say is that they're working on it. (Which they did.)